I'll add more data about my problem, and what I already tested:

I'm working over a Nexus 5 (MSM architecture, Linux 3.4.0 based). The
.config used is the one by default (hammerhead_defconfig). When the kernel
is booted, it only shows the Google screen, and stops there, forever.

I tried (with a working boot image) changing the 'console' parameter when
generating the image with mkbootimg (tty, tty0, ttyHSL0), and I tried with
different .config options as MSM_SERIAL_DEBUGGER (compilation error),
FIQ_DEBUGGER (compilation error) and SERIAL_MSM (compiled, but no
difference). I was looking for the addition of a device in my computer.