Hello

I am new to Android and to Kernel development, but I would like to test
some things. I just finished compiling the first version of my modified
kernel, and put it in a phone. Obviously, it doesn't work. How can I debug
the kernel on the mobile phone? I read things about kgdb, but I have not
been able to make it work, any quick guides? Can I print messages to phone
screen?

(I am using msm kernel)

Thank you in advance