Hi,

My company's wireless driver is part of the existing Linux kernel [3.15], I
would like the driver to be a part of the Android kernel as well. Can
someone tell me to which mailing list, I should be emailing my driver or
considering that the Android kernel is based on the Linux kernel, does it
mean my driver will eventually become a part of the Android kernel,
whenever 3.15 is taken in Android?

Regards,
Fariya