Hi All,

Has anyone tried the Voice / data call on OMAP 3503EVM ??

It doesn't have any direct RF modem but we need to interface it with some
additional RF modem hardware, Can anyone suggest which can be the best
hardware modem to do so ??

What is the procedure to make a call out of it ??

Secondly I have put some media files on SD card (audio + video - mpeg + wmv
format)
Media player is able to play the audio file but i am not able to hear any
sound :(

So where i need to change in the hardware so that i will be able to listen
music ?? But the media player is not even detecting any of the video files
..

So anyone please help me.

Thanks & Regards
Nimit Manglick