On Dec 1, 12:18 pm, Brian Swetland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> pmem is only needed for certain devices requiring large physically
> contiguous memory on the msm7k (gpu, dsp, etc).  It's not currently
> used by any other SoCs and its absence is not a fatal error.
>
> libhgl.so is the (proprietary) library for openglES on the msm7k
> GPU.  It also is not required for correct operation.

I'm having this same problem trying to get the Media ApiDemo to work.
It seems that the opencore surface driver (external/opencore/android/
android_surface_output.cpp) wants to use /dev/pmem_adsp which does not
exist.  I dug around in the kernel tree and it does not seem to be
implemented.  Is there some other source of memory for that the
MemoryHeapBase to use?  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Brian