Hi Brian,

I was wondering if this is something that can be changed to make the
logs more easy for people to parse. i.e: Can we set things up to not
try and load libhgl when it is not required, and same for pmem? This
would make things easier for people porting to understand the output.
(Not suggesting it is very important, but would there be any problem
if I made a patch to do this?)

Thanks,

Benno