Hi,

I talked about this a little bit in my 2nd answer to this thread. You
will have to create a new BGR pixel-format and use this one. Adding a
pixel format to the system is not too hard, but it requires adding a
constant into multiple files (and make sure they all match).

For your information, a 32-bits BGR format has been added to the
system after 1.0 was released (it is needed for the GPU to render into
32-bits surfaces).

Have a look at pixelflinger's format.cpp, this is where the
pixelformats are defined, it will ripple from there (the corresponding
header file has a list of the other files that must be updated).

Eventually, I should define all the useful pixelformat enums somewhere
so that we don't have collisions when people add new formats.

In theory pixelfinger can handle pretty much any pixel configuration;
so we could add a mechanism to create formats at runtime, which would
also avoid the namespace problem.

Mathias