On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 20:44 -0800, Pivotian wrote:
> hey its great to see that you have compiled Android for ARMv6. Can you
> please tell us the steps required to compile the Android for ARMv6
> instruction set using our own tool chain?
Thanks Pivotian ! I changed the the build/core/combo/linux-arm.mk file
and added
up changes pertaining to toolchain by specifying a new
TARGET_ARCH_VERSION and
added arch_version_cflags to include -march=armv6 . These flags are the
ones that make the difference. Am currently trying to rebuild it against
a mobilinux toolchain as compared to having just passed the above flags
to the existing toolchain even though it
compiles it without any errors, i suspect it might not have really made a
difference.