hi,

my modem is connected to ttyS2 port, ttyS0 is used as console,

/system/bin/rild -l /system/lib/librild.so -- -d /dev/ttyS2

command works fine, but when i try to make a call from my dialer app,
i dont get any call.

to confirm with the serial port i tested the ttyS2 port with sample
uart app. It worked fine.

I want to put debug msgs in the rild code. Pls let me know how to
compile the rild code .