Hi Teju,

As you have mentioned that you tried with sample uart app so I have some
doubts regarding that :-

1. How you compiled that sample uart application with android prebuilt
toolchain ?

  Can you please tell me the procedure as that sample application binary
needs to be a part

 of the android file system. I am really struggling with it :(

2. Also can you please share the same source code + binary ??

Thanks & Regards
Nimit Manglick