Hi Anil,

Can you give me some pointers on my previous query on 35x EVM

I have put some media files on SD card (audio + video - mpeg + wmv format +
3gp)
Media player is able to play the audio file but i am not able to hear any
sound :(

So where i need to change in the hardware so that i will be able to listen
music ?? But the media player is not even detecting any of the video files
..

Thanks & Regards
Nimit