Not exactly. Handling FM as an audio input would enable these
features, but additional software would be required.

Recording would be straightforward, and would work just like recording
from the microphone input.

Routing to BT would require some additional code. An application could
route the audio back into AudioFlinger, or maybe an internal path in
AudioFlinger could route it back into the mixer.

What is the transmit scenario?