I've tried the emulator I built under "./android/out/host/linux-x86/
bin", the mobile GUI pops out but keeps black screen, without
"android_" appearing on the screen.
I downloaded android SDK before. So I also tried to copy the three
*.img to "android-sdk-linux_x86-1.0_r1/tools/lib/images" and use the
emulator from the SDK, the same problem happened. But if I use the
original 3 images in the SDK, everything is  OK.

So it seems the 3 images I built  can not work with the emulator.
I built the image with the following config:
   TARGET_SIMULATOR:   false
   TARGET_BUILD_TYPE:  release
   TARGET_PRODUCT:     generic  ---- (I did not choose "emulator, is
this the root cause?)

Shall I choose "emulator" as the target product?
Thanks a lot!

Jasperr