Hi everybody

I got tired of pull together all the little bits and pieces from the
many x86 related threads in this forum and I setup a website for this
purpose: http://www.androidx86.org
Don't get me wrong, I think this list is great, but the information I
need is scattered all over the place and if someone only wants to
download an live image for a memory stick or a CD to start android on
his x86 machine then the threads are quite cumbersome. So, if you have
content or just ideas for this website, feel free to contact me. All
material published will have references to the related threads and
authors, so don't worry, I don't want to steal your tutorials...
Currently, the site is has not much content, it is waiting for you and
me to fill it!

About me: I'm a professional Java programmer from Switzerland and
being an expert in Java is the main reason I love the android
platform: I don't have to learn another language to develop cool
applications. My current private project is to have android running on
an old Geode GX1 machine with touchscreen, which I want to install in
the kitchen. Then I can write small but fancy applications (if they
don't exist yet!) to put together a shopping list, display recipes and
manage the content of the freezer...
It would be nice, to hear from other people and publish their stories
on that new website...

Regards,
Dani