HI all,

 I am using Freescale i.mx31 pdk board, i sucessfully compiled imx31+android
patch and got a zImage but this image is not booting,

1>   I can see only the message *"uncompressing the kernel
...........................................booting kernel"* aftther which I
am not able to see anything on hyperterminal, can anyone tell me wat exactly
would be the problem?

2>   when I tired to compile IMX31 + Android patch, i got a error in
*"/drivers/android/power.c"
*I was not able to make out why this problem arraised, so I disabled *"Android
power option"* doing make menuconfig in driver-->android--> android power ,
doest it going to effect anything?

3> IMX31 provided by freescale has JJFS2 filesystem, but as I have read
Android doest not support JFFS2 filesystem, how to move abt it now as I have
give my boot time parameters as

*
load -r -b  0x100000 /tftpboot/zImage
"fis load kernel
exec -c "noinitrd console=ttymxc0,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock8 rw
rootfstype=jffs2 ip=dhcp""*

I tried running kernel with Jffs2 filesystem , but it didnt work,

can anyone provide me the details on how to go about with this issue, can I
run kernel without filesystem ? if so what options I have to set at bootload
time?

Any suggestion towards these issues would be apprisiated

Best Regards,
Rajesh