Hi all,
I am trying to compile and execute the simple hello world native app
from the NDK (many components are yet to be provided in this I guess).

I am using Beagle board OMAP3530 as the hardware device

The path for the sample application is

~/mydroid/development/pdk/ndk/samples

I have made several changes to the config.mk and the Makefile itself.
1.
Tried using both the prebuild compiler as well as the CodeSourcery
compiler
arm-2007q3-51-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.bin .
2. The include and lib folders are missing in the NDK have given the
path

For includes:
/mydroid/bionic//libc/arch-arm/include
/mydroid/bionic/libc/kernel/arch-arm
/mydroid/bionic/
/mydroid/bionic/libm/include
/mydroid/bionic/libm/include/arm
/mydroid/bionic/libc/include
/mydroid/bionic/libstdc++/include

and
for lib
/mydroid/out/target/product/generic/obj/lib

3.
The project compiles and hello is generated.

4.
Since I do not have adb support on my board I copy the hello
executable to the rootfs and boot it.

5.
I get a shell prompt on my minicom
cd to system/app and I execute
./hello

I get a segmentation fault.

I would like to know if I am doing something fundamentally wrong. how
can I introduce some kind of debugging facility to this. Do let me
know in case you need further data that might be of some help to you.

Regards
Kozak