Hi,
Thanks for responding.... I did manage to compile for the OMAP3 board.
It turns out that I have to use the android specific make file.
Basically, I think I might have to pass some specific parameters to
the compiler that I am not aware of .... Will post if I find something
interesting...
Regards
Kozak