Hi,

I've only tried to port cupcake, which means kernel is 2.6.27.

1) VMPlayer
2) Ethernet: pcnet32
    Video: vesafb
3) http://pastebin.com/f26fe5376
4) No sound yet.
    VGA (vga=785) and SVGA (vga=788) work fine.
    On XGA (vga=791), Sprite Text in API Demos won't work.

1) EeePC 901
2) Ethernet: atl1e
    Video: vesafb
3) http://pastebin.com/f26fe5376
4) No sound yet.
    SVGA (vga=788) works but on wrong aspect ratio because LCD panel
is 1024x600