Hi David,

Will there be any support for POSIX RT timers in near future.  As the
application needs more than 20 timers. In POSIX it was achievable
because of the fact that it was supporting SIGRTMIN to SIGRTMAX, are a
set of signals that can be used for application-defined purposes.

> Or using one thread per timer, each one simply doing a timed wait ?
For now please explain us how to develop timer functionality in
parallel.

Regards
Girish