David,

Wht i mean is that timeout values will be in parallel

Timer1 start --- > 10sec --- > 1sec,2sec,..........10 sec
Timer2 start --->  15sec ----> ........1sec,
............... Like this Timer1 and Timer2 will execute in parallel.

Can you explain more about how to acheive this using sorted list ? U
mean we need to sort them (ascending or descending )and execute ? I
didnt get this point.

Please explain this point ... Do your app using parallel timers ?

Regards
Girish