The ALSA audio support has been added into Android projects. (Check
http://android.git.kernel.org/, alsa_sound and alsa-lib). You can get it and
make your audio work. The kernel already include ALSA driver.

For the camera, you may need the uvcvideo kernel driver first. Then you need
to write a CameraHardwareInterface (generate libcamera.so) to make camera
work. You need to refer to the CameraHardwareStub.cpp

Thanks
Jackie(Weihua) Wu