I think the Penmount.c driver in the kernel is not the one where I
should be.
It says:  "Penmount serial touchscreen driver". I don't think it's the
correct one for me because I'm using a USB touchscreen.
That's why it's not showing the printk at the interrupt handler. At
first I built it in the kernel. Because of driver development I then
built it as kernel module.