Hi All,

Further on this topic. I have updated the build/core/combo/linux-arm.mk file
with following rules.

TARGET_ARCH_VERSION := armv6

RULES for ARMv6:

ifeq ($(TARGET_ARCH_VERSION),armv6)
$(warning ARMv6 support added)
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_THUMB_SUPPORT := true
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_THUMB_INTERWORKING := true
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_64BIT_DATA := true
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_HALFWORD_MULTIPLY := true
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_CLZ := true
ARCH_ARM_HAVE_FFS := true
arch_version_cflags :=  -march=armv5t -Wa,-march=armv6 -D__ARM_ARCH_6__
After this compiled with ARMv6 toolchain. Compilation was successful and I
am able to get the android desktop.

Can someone confirm the changes mentioned above are sufficient and correct?

Regards,
MS