Hi,

for booting I'm using these cmdline parameters:

console=tty0 console=ttyS1,115200n8 console=tty0
androidboot.hardware=eee_701 vesafb

(during Kernel compilation, VESAFB drivers in menuconfig were
selected. Generally, I've applied all patches provided on the wiki
(except those 2 for atl2 driver)

(if I don't specify vga parameter I can boot to console mode and
access console via alt+f1, if I specify vga parameter (does not
matter, which resolution / bit depth, I cannot access console after)

the logcat oputput:

I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): SurfaceFlinger is starting
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run.
Initializing graphics H/W...
E/MemoryHeapBase(2536): error opening /dev/pmem: No such file or
directory
E/GLLogger(2536): couldn't load <libhgl.so> library (Cannot find
library)
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): EGL informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): # of configs : 6
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): vendor  : Android
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): version : 1.31 Android META-EGL
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): extensions:
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): Client API: OpenGL ES
E/GLLogger (2536) validate_display_surface:488 error 300d
(EGL_BAD_SURFACE)
W/SurfaceFlinger(2536): ro.sf.lcd_density not defined, using 160 dpi
by default.
E/GLLogger (2536): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context
I/SurfaceFlinger(2536): OpenGL informations:
E/GLLogger (2536): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context
D/Zygote (2535): Process 2536 terminated by signal (11)
I/Zygote (2535): Exit Zygote because system server (2536) has
terminated

As you said, libhgl.so problem is probably not important but for some
reason SurfaceFlinger is terminated (segfault) and therefore, Zygote
fails to start (better say is terminated) as well.

BTW: Is there any possibility how to access console if I specify vga
parameter? And, is there any possibility how to get logcat output from
VirtualBox window - some copy&paste or accessing logcat output file
(if I redirected logcat output to the file)?

Frank