Hi all,

I am trying to port gps on my board using latest cupcake source code.
I have checked out the latest source code and built android root file
system.
I am facing the following problem :-

$ cd out/target/product/generic

/******hardware/libhardware_legacy/vibrator/vibrator.c*********/
$ grep -RH "vibrator_on" ./
Binary file ./symbols/system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file ./symbols/system/lib/libandroid_servers.so matches
Binary file ./system.img matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/LINKED/libhardware_legacy.so
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/vibrator/vibrator.o
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_servers_intermediates/LINKED/libandroid_servers.so
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_servers_intermediates/com_android_server_HardwareService.o
matches
Binary file ./obj/PACKAGING/systemimage_unopt_intermediates/system.img
matches
Binary file ./obj/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file ./obj/lib/libandroid_servers.so matches
Binary file ./system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file ./system/lib/libandroid_servers.so matches

/*******hardware/libhardware_legacy/flashlight/flashlight.c******/
$ grep -RH "set_flashlight_enabled" ./
Binary file ./symbols/system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file ./symbols/system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so matches
Binary file ./system.img matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/LINKED/libhardware_legacy.so
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/flashlight/flashlight.o
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/android_os_Hardware.o
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libandroid_runtime_intermediates/LINKED/libandroid_runtime.so
matches
Binary file ./obj/PACKAGING/systemimage_unopt_intermediates/system.img
matches
Binary file ./obj/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file ./obj/lib/libandroid_runtime.so matches
Binary file ./system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file ./system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so matches

/******hardware/libhardware_legacy/gps/gps_gemu.c*******/
$ grep -RH "qemu_gps_init" ./
Binary file ./symbols/system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/LINKED/libhardware_legacy.so
matches
Binary file
./obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libhardware_legacy_intermediates/gps/gps_qemu.o
matches

No gps function present in system.img or system directory
Which option should be enabled for gps function entery in system directory?
Can someone provide me pointers as to how to get the gps function entry in
system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so file.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak