I am building an app using JNI library. The JNI library needs to read
some input data from the file system in runtime.

To package the JNI lib into the package, I created a /libs/armeabi
directory under the root tree of my project and copied libMyLib.so
into it. The apk package was successfully created and installed and I
can see libMyLib.so was placed correctly under /data/data/
com.mycompany.myapp/lib directory.

The question is how I can pack the user data in a similar way and have
the package installer place them into the same folder? I tried to put
them under the same libs/armeabi directory under project root but it
was not successful.