Thanks Tim,
I made a request in csrsupport site for the *UniFi Developer Access*. Hoping
that  I will get source from there.

I got compiled driver and supported files with the board. When I am running
these files in android file system,
android shell (/bin/sh) is not able to run these. I am  getting error like:
command not found.

is it must to have source code for supported driver files to  be statically
compiled or compiled with android file system then only supported files can
be run in Android filesystem?

Regards
Sandy