On Tuesday 02 June 2009 15:23:50 sandeep gupta wrote:
> Thanks Tim,
> I made a request in csrsupport site for the *UniFi Developer Access*.
> Hoping that  I will get source from there.

Yes, you will need to get the firmware in this way as well.

> I got compiled driver and supported files with the board. When I am running
> these files in android file system,
> android shell (/bin/sh) is not able to run these. I am  getting error like:
> command not found.
>
> is it must to have source code for supported driver files to  be statically
> compiled or compiled with android file system then only supported files can
> be run in Android filesystem?

You both need to compile the files against the android kernel and c-library,
and also need modifications to some of the scripts, driver and support app.

The new 6.1 release contains all the changes, and an Android.mk file - it will
build as part of the normal android image, once you have built the kernel
module.

Thanks,
Tim