Hi here is the log that i got using the logcat

I/RIL ( 21): Opening socket /dev/socket/qemud_gsm

D/AT ( 21): AT> ATE0Q0V1

D/AT ( 21): AT< ATE0Q0V1

D/AT ( 21): AT< OK

D/AT ( 21): AT> ATE0Q0V1

D/AT ( 21): AT< OK

D/AT ( 21): AT> ATS0=0

D/AT ( 21): AT< OK

D/AT ( 21): AT> AT+CMEE=1

D/AT ( 21): AT< OK

D/AT ( 21): AT> AT+CREG=2

D/AT ( 21): AT< OK

D/AT ( 21): AT> AT+CGREG=1

D/AT ( 21): AT< TAPI ERROR: 6

I/RILJ ( 86): Connected to 'rild' socket

W/GSM ( 86): Can't open /system/etc/voicemail-conf.xml

D/RILJ ( 86): [0000]> GET_CURRENT_CALLS

D/GSM ( 86): Poll ServiceState done: oldSS=[1 home null null null ] newSS=[1
home null null null ] oldGprs=1 newGprs=1 oldType=unknown newType=unknown

D/GSM ( 86): [DataConnectionTracker] Radio is off and clean up all
connection

D/GSM ( 86): [DataConnectionTracker] Clean up connection due to
radioTurnedOff

D/GSM ( 86): [DataConnection] Stop poll NetStat

D/GSM ( 86): [DataConnectionTracker] ***trySetupData due to roamingOff

D/GSM ( 86): [DataConnectionTracker] trySetupData: Not ready for data:
dataState=IDLE gprsState=1 sim=false UMTS=false phoneState=IDLE
dataEnabled=true roaming=false dataOnRoamingEnable=false

D/GSM ( 86): [GsmSimCard] Broadcasting intent SIM_STATE_CHANGED_ACTION
NOT_READY reason null

D/RILJ ( 86): [0001]> SCREEN_STATE: true

D/RILJ ( 86): [0002]> PDP_CONTEXT_LIST

D/RILJ ( 86): WAKE_LOCK_TIMEOUT mReqPending=0 mRequestList=3

D/RILJ ( 86): 0: [0] GET_CURRENT_CALLS

D/RILJ ( 86): 1: [1] SCREEN_STATE

D/RILJ ( 86): 2: [2] PDP_CONTEXT_LIST

i have one question while launching emulator i am specifiying /dev/ttyACM0
but when in android shell i tried all possibilities but not luck.