HI ChenYang:
     The issue now is when using adb push, there is error message"No
device found", when I do make menuconfig, I choose "Device drivers"-
>"Network device support"->"virtual ethernet pair", and replaced the
built image. Is this all needed for the kernel?When virtualbox booted,
I choose "google search" to search in the website, the network
connection is ok. Does adb need some aditional configations? Is there
any guide exist for this? Also, when selecting "gallery", there is
always "No media found", even when I insert a mini sd card and a usb
disk which both contain the test clips.How to let the test clips
avaiable in virtual box? Thanks in advance!