Hi Androidphan.

I can launch alsa_aplay -l and audio card is listed.

Launching alsa_aplay file.mp3 and it tells me "unable to install hw
params".

Launching alsa_amixer -c 0, it has show some information below.
   Simple mixer control 'Master' ,0
         Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined
         Playback channels: Mono
         Limits: Playback 0 - 13
   [1] Segmentation fault        alsa_mixer -c 0

When I set the Audible selection on settings of UI, the logcat message
will show
E/MediaPlayer: Unable to to create media player.

That's all for my test that I can do it what I know.
Could you give me some suggestion?

Thanks in advance again.
Best Regards,
ehung