Hi

I am trying the latest Donut branch on the OLPC XO1.  I've got it at a
stage where it boots up into the GUI now.  While the screen flickers
horribly and will sometimes not update or leave artifacts during
transitions, it does come up.  The current problem I have is that if I
select settings, it shows up the settings.  Once I select the
"Wireless ..." or any option within settings, nothing happens.  The
screen stays the same, or in some cases, I go back to Home screen.
Anyone seen anything like this?  How do I debug something like this -
Any tips and suggestions are welcome...

Gani

If someone else is interested in trying this out in the current state,
a starter pack is at
http://www.siricon.co.uk/Invention/index.php/Home/Technology/Android_on_OLPC_XO1