The error is saying that the app needs the com.google.android.maps library,
which is not available on your phone.  This is very strange, since
Development.apk should not use such a library and I don't recall it every
doing so -- you can confirm this in the source tree here:

http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/development.git;a=blob;f=apps/Development/AndroidManifest.xml

I don't know where your Development.apk came from, but it seems to have a
problem.

Btw, one thing to watch out for -- for some of the things it does,
Development.apk needs t be signed with the platform certificate of the
device you are installing it on.  It will still install if this certificate
doesn't match, but there will be some things in it that don't work.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.