---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com>
Date: Sep 4, 10:09 am
Subject: openCORE 1.x (cupcake) CPM plugin
To: android-platform

This forum (android-platform) is dedicated to people contributing to
the Android Open-Source Project, and the Android Open-Source Project
only accepts direct contributions in the master branch (which has
OpenCORE 2.x). Android-porting is the right group for people porting
or modifying older versions of the source code in ways that don't
result in improvements to the source code, which seems to be the case
for your specific question.

Thanks,
JBQ

--