PVMFLocalDataSource (in fact please try to use PVMFSourceContextData)
needs to be added as the source context data of your actual data
source. You may look here for an example:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/external/opencore.git;a=blob;f=engines/player/test/src/test_pv_player_engine_testset_cpmdlapassthru.cpp;h=5fd22d57dc52fbf4ea55d5e7483b8897445b4d1b;hb=9b3c56ac71d2b119228599496a93c40d4d9753e3#l186

-Ravi