From: Shankar Ganesh <shankargane...@gmail.com>
Subject: [android-porting] PMEM device
To: android-porting@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 1:23 AM

Hi ,

I am trying to create PMEM device in the kernel.

I added the device as follows : / board.c
static struct android_pmem_platform_data android_pmem_hwc_pdata = {
        .name = "pmem_hwc",

        .start = PMEM_HWC_BASE,
        .size = _PMEM_HWC_SIZE,
        .no_allocator = 0,
        .cached = 0,
};

Is that this Base address and size of this memory region should have been
reserved while booting the linux with mem = ( TOTALSIZE - x ) ? Inputs on this
front will be highly helpful .

--
With Regards,
ShankarGanesh K .

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source
of all true art and science."