Shankar Ganesh wrote:

> On 9/10/09, *Neil Nguyen* <neilnguyen_2...@yahoo.com
> <mailto:neilnguyen_2...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Shankar,
>
>     I did some experiment like that a while back, it seems to work.
>     As I also recall, you might have to reserve up to 8MB for each
>     region, and might have also created 4 of those in order to boot
>     successfully.
>
>     It is just my memory and I am no expert in this.
>

> Thanks for your inputs

I have the following configuration for pmem device :

/* PMEM device */
static struct android_pmem_platform_data omap_pmem_data = {
         .name = "pmem",
         .start = (120 * SZ_1M),
         .size = (8 * SZ_1M),
         .no_allocator = 0,
         .cached = 0,
};

And while booting the android image, i gave bootargs as mem=120M [.i.e
Total is 128M, Reserving last 8 MB and used as pmem device], but after
booting,
i am continuously getting the following error :

Unhandled fault: external abort on non-linefetch (0x1818) at 0x44a67000

Any clues will be helpful .

Thanks,
Shankar