Hi all!

I'm trying to port Android to SH4 arch.
I downloaded all the patches I could find from the web and from:

https://review.source.android.com/#dashboard,1001893

Also, few changes from the link are now merged in master branch.

Recently I updated my build system to "donut" but I'm having more
errors than before...
This kind of errors doesn't happen in compiling for TARGET_ARCH=arm

u...@user-desktop:~/ANDROID$ make TARGET_ARCH=sh -j2 showcommands
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=1.6
TARGET_PRODUCT=generic
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=sh
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=Donut
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: overriding commands for target
`out/target/product/generic/obj/include/libpv/getactualaacconfig.h'
build/core/copy_headers.mk:15: warning: ignoring old commands for
target `out/target/product/generic/obj/include/libpv/
getactualaacconfig.h'

[...]

# FIRST ERROR

make: *** No rule to make target `out/host/linux-x86/bin/emulator',
needed by `out/host/linux-x86/bin/dexpreopt.py'.  Stop.

## to avoid the problem I defined in product_config.mk:

ifeq ($(TARGET_ARCH),sh)
  DISABLE_DEXPREOPT := true
endif

## Is that a known issue??

## I then tried to build only the pseudo target "libc" ... but I
obtain:

error: asm-generic/int-ll64.h: No such file or directory

error: linux/const.h: No such file or directory

# this files are missing in donut but not in cupcake. I copied them
from my cupcake bkup dir.
# Then ...

bionic/libc/unistd/socketcalls.c:235: error: conflicting types for
'sendmsg'
bionic/libc/include/sys/socket.h:74: error: previous declaration of
'sendmsg' was here
bionic/libc/unistd/socketcalls.c:248: error: conflicting types for
'recvmsg'
bionic/libc/include/sys/socket.h:75: error: previous declaration of
'recvmsg' was here

# I modified socketcalls.c and changed "ssize_t" to "int" to be in
accordance with socket.h
#BUT WHY does arm not show the same issue??
# with this modifications I achieve to compile "libc"

##DALVIKVM
## then I tried to build "dalvikvm" with the same config as before...

external/openssl/crypto/ui/ui_openssl.c:224:21:  error: termio.h: No
such file or directory

## As far as I understand, I miss some define somewhere because TERMIO
is defined... but it
## shouldn't...is it?

## Can you give me some hints about what to do?
Should I add some definitions?

Thanks!

Jimmy