On Sep 17, 4:24 pm, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> The dexpreopt part makes sense: dexpreopt needs to run the target
> image in an emulator so that it can run the code in the exact target
> environment, and there's no sh emulator (deep inside, this implies
> that dexpreopt for sh would have to be done on actual hardware).

THANKS JBQ!! That's something we can work in the next future

> I don't have any direct idea for the other issues, but my guess is
> that the kernel headers you're using for sh don't match what bionic
> (the android C library) expects.

I'll check the kernel headers ASAP.

About the conflicting types, ssize_t and int, I read the comment of
David Turner to the patch: he said they should be ssize_t cause it's
an ABI violation.

But in bionic/libc/include/sys/socket.h , the header states they are
"int" type. Can you clarify it?

Thank you very much

Jimmy