The file I pointed to is the definition for the data -- the first number is
the class of event (like key or abs), the second number is the code (like
'a' or key or x for abs), and the third is the value.  You should be seeing
this data fairly directly reflected in pointer location, except with the
coordinates scaled to the window.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer