I have developed my java library package & I want to use this package
from other Android applications such as Gallery and Music. so I've
put
this package under framework/base/core/java/com/<package name>
also made entry of AIDL files in Android.mk file located at
framework/
base folder ,
but java files in above locations are not getting compiled. But if i
put my package under framework/base/core/java/android folder then my
package is build successfully. But I do not want to change the name
of
my package so I'm putting my package under com folder.
Pls suggest a way to solve above problem.