adb implementation seems capable of addressing this requirement. But I
guess the porting the adb host side to the controller requires a lot
of work on the Android phone's side (adb device). I'm planning to
maybe make a separate daemon that would behave like adb (maybe on the
communication protocol used), only a simpler one. I'm not sure though
whether its coexistence with adb will result to other issues.