Hi All,

I am porting H.264 decoder to android framework. Can I know how to do
it?

For this I know that I have to make it Open MAX compliant. I have also
read the Open MAX Call Sequences.pdf file.

In that pdf file, several steps & diagrams are given & the relation of
PV, OMX core & OMX component is also shown like

OMX_Init, OMX_Deinit, OMX_GetHandle, OMX_SendCommand,
OMX_AllocateBuffers, OMX_UseBuffers, OMX_FreeHandle etc.

I have understood that pdf file. Now i want to move further, but dont
know how to start ? Can anybody help me ?

I know I have to wrap H.264 decoder with a wrapper to make it OpenMAX
compliant. I want to ask " What is this wrapper ? ".

" How should I start ? "

Does anybody have done this in the past ? Please share something with
me ?

Also, android is also having avc_h264 folder inside path  "\mydroid
\external\opencore\codecs_v2\video". So does it mean that h.264 is
already ported inside android ? If not, then for what purpose is this
folder given.

If anybody has knowledge of ffmpeg, then there is a libavcodec folder
inside ffmpeg. There are certain .c & .h files for h.264. How can I
use that files for my work? Does anybody know about H.264 APIs for
interacting with OMX core ? How will they interact ? OR How can I make
them interact with OMX core ?

Please help me. ITS URGENT.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,