Hi all,
      I want to add one class at framework and for that I followed the
procedure given in one document which I found from net. According to
that if I want to add module called "abc" ,I have to add this
directory to the franework base directory and I need to add name of
this directory to android/build/core/pathmap.mk ,which I did.

Old content of pathmap.mk
FRAMEWORKS_BASE_SUBDIRS := \
        $(addsuffix /java, \
            core \
            graphics \
            im \
            location \
            media \
            opengl \
            sax \
            telephony \
            wifi \
         )

#
# A version of FRAMEWORKS_BASE_SUBDIRS that is expanded to full paths
from
# the root of the tree.  This cu

After modification....

FRAMEWORKS_BASE_SUBDIRS := \
        $(addsuffix /java, \
            core \
            graphics \
            im \
            location \
            media \
            opengl \
            sax \
            telephony \
            wifi \
            abc \
         )

After saving this I gave make command and got following error.

*** unterminated call to function `addsuffix': missing `)'.  Stop.

How to remove this error ?
Where m I making mistake?

Thanks in advance....