I see that when I have video playback and recording object  ,
as soon as I start my video playback the recording gets stopped.Someone is
calling a writecomplete on the camera input.
I am unable to find any reference in the mediaserver implementation.Can
anyone clarify my doubts,
Is opencore internally calling this complete when I start videoplayback ?
Here is the log . I have just change LOGV to LOGE so that I can see the logs

/CameraInput( 1021): postWriteAsync
E/CameraInput( 1021): postWriteAsync: ID = 24, base = 0x40e33000, offset =
0x0, size = 202752 pointer 0x40e33000
E/CameraInput( 1021): Run
E/CameraInput( 1021): Ln 733 Run writeAsync mFrameRefCount 2 writeAsyncID 42
E/VideoMIO( 1021): processWriteResponseQueue: queued = 2, numFramesToHold =
1
E/CameraInput( 1021): writeComplete
E/CameraInput( 1021): writeComplete
E/VideoMIO( 1021): processWriteResponseQueue: queued = 2, numFramesToHold =
1
E/VideoMIO( 1021): processWriteResponseQueue: queued = 2, numFramesToHold =
1
E/VideoMIO( 1021): processWriteResponseQueue: queued = 2, numFramesToHold =
1
E/CameraInput( 1021): postWriteAsync
E/CameraInput( 1021): postWriteAsync: ID = 24, base = 0x40e33000, offset =
0x0, size = 202752 pointer 0x40e33000
E/CameraInput( 1021): Run
E/CameraInput( 1021): Ln 733 Run writeAsync mFrameRefCount 1 writeAsyncID 43
E/CameraInput( 1021): writeComplete
E/CameraInput( 1021): Stop
E/CameraInput( 1021): AddCmdToQueue
E/CameraInput( 1021): Run
E/CameraInput( 1021): DoStop
D/CameraService( 1021): stopRecording (pid 1021)
D/CameraService( 1021): stopRecording(), hardware stopped OK
E/CameraInput( 1021): ReleaseQueuedFrames
E/CameraInput( 1021): DoRequestCompleted
E/AuthorDriver( 1021): HandleInformationalEvent(2049)