Hi,

Now, you can compile your Android source code and make the
executables. It will be under out/product/generic folder (i guess so.)
So what I did was, I edited the init script file, for preventing
mounting from NAND (for the time being) and then i partitioned the
SDCARD into three ext2 partitions, and copied the root, system and
data directories. Also gave global read, write and execute permissions
for data and system folders.

Once we have the linux shell up, you can mount the partitions from
sdcard and give chroot to switch the root.

These links will be useful for you
http://elinux.org/Android_on_OMAP#Android_root_file_system
http://free-electrons.com/blog/android-beagle/

Regards,