Hi,

I do not have SDcard interface in my target hardware, but having USB.

I formatted it with ext2 and copied root, system and data directories. I
edited init.rc file i.e commented yaffs2 and remounted with "rw" permission
for system and data folder.

When I did chroot /mnt /init, I got android console and my target lcd screen
displays "hackdriod".
I believe I shoud get desktop display on lcd screen rite?

Thanks