Ravi,
It sounds like you are suggesting a private modification of OpenCore.
Is that correct? If I modify my copy of the download manager to pass
the queryInterface, then the modification will need to be reinstated
each time there is a new release of opencore that changes the download
manager. I have been operating under the principle that new nodes can
be added without changing any portion of OpenCore or Android. I am
trying to use the download manager as the master node in the pipeline
which loads my own parser node. Am I misunderstanding your suggestion?

Regards,
Jeff