- As of today, we did not see a necessity for the parser nodes to
implement the PVMFDataSourceNodeRegistryInitInterface interface.
Hence, you don't see it.
- In your pipeline, strictly speaking, the download manager is the
"source node". Now, what you are trying to do is to retain the source
node and change the underneath implementation [in this case the parser
nodes]. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to support such low
level APIs.
- That being said, if you can share your usecase, maybe we can try to
see if there is an alternative solution, or, if we indeed need to pass
the player node registry to any node that implements the interface.

-Ravi