Guys:

I'm trying to come up with a way to simulate an accelerometer under
Goldfish.  I'm familiar with the OpenIntents sensor simulator, but I
want something that doesn't require me to modify my source code.

The file development/emulator/sensors/sensors_qemu.c looks like it might
be the source code for sensors.goldfish.so.  If that's the case, then
can I use the data_poll() function in the former to fake an
accelerometer event?  That's assuming I link the .so file into my own
code, build with the Android cross-compiler, etc. etc. etc. of course.

Regards,

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
Embedded Linux development, training and consulting